Beyond the Kingdom of New Hope
The Holy Books contain the sum total of religious texts known to most laymen. While there are religious tracts and commentaries that may be known to priests and scholars, the Holy Books represent to core of religious thought and belief in the Kingdom.
The exact date and authorship of the Holy Books is not known, but they certainly date back to the early days of the Old Kingdom, perhaps 1000 years or more before the New Kingdom Era.
Each “Holy Book” is actually a very short chapter, typically 2 or 3 pages in length. There are ten books in all.
- Book I: The Book of Creation
- Book II: The Book of Laws
- Book III: The Prayer of Kings
- Book IV: The Book of Saint Arron The Healer
- Book V: The Prayer of Saint Arron
- Book VII: The Prayer of Saint Canyn
- Book VIII: The Book of Saint Bevyn The Enlightened
- Book IX: The Prayer of Saint Bevyn
- Book X: The Book of Prophecy